Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can I get advice?

My bff of 12 years and I have had a fight through 3 e-mails. I want an honest opinion in case I was wrong but the mails are too long to post here. I dont know where to turn....Where can I get advice?
just say ermmm why we argueing over something so pathetic? i feel like we r in school again? we are supposed to be adults arent we? can we just forget everything cos its a waste of time argueing over something as pathetic as this ! lifes to short aye? Where can I get advice?
well you could get some advise here it not professional but it is advice...But you got tell somebody part of story. is it a fight over misunderstanding, did you bff say some thing mean about you family did they do something illegal whats up. either way it goes i hope it works out. bff never dies

No comments:

Post a Comment