Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to get a puppy but don't think I can covince my parents any advice?

I want a puppy but the dog I have pees everywhere and I don't know how to covince my parents it will be different. HELP!I want to get a puppy but don't think I can covince my parents any advice?
SaY: Please, I want a puppy!


Pllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee鈥?br>




Give me a puppy, I gonna cry!





And your parents: Take my wallet with you and buy a puppy.I want to get a puppy but don't think I can covince my parents any advice?
Train the dog, you have already not too wee everywhere, and take it for more walks, a puppy would ned lots of wlks as there very energetic, so get into the swing of things now. spend lots of time with the dog you have now, teach it to do a few tricks and show your parents, then say you'll still treat the dogs equally if you get a new puppy. what you cant do is get a new puppy then ignore the dog you have now. show your parents some cute videos and ask them questions like


what breed do you like? long hair or short hair? get there opinoin, then once you have it, try and find a dog that both you and your parents like. also if this dog is your responsibility you need to look after it well, its an animal. if you dont like it now its a dog give it away to a shelter and dont get another puppy because its not always going to be cute and cuddley, it will grow.
You have a dog which you have not successfully house trained? How can you house train a new puppy then?





The puppy will just grow into a dog which pees everywhere too if you do not know how to house train a dog.





Learn how to care for and train your dog before you take on a puppy, or do the poor thing a favour and give it to rescue.





Or is it not as cute as a puppy anymore now it's a big dog?





Silly child.
Train the dog you do have and be happy you still have it and drop the idea of getting a puppy until you have gotten your own place.





You have one dog that isn't housebroken and you want to bring in a pup that will not be housebroken either? Yes that makes PERFECT sense.
train your dog when your parents see how responsible you are to your first dog that's the time you can ask for another.or you could just bring to the pound and tell your parents it suddenly got lost.
You can start by training the dog you have now.


If you can't do that; then I don't know how you'll train the new one.
train the dog to not pee everywhere! then you can be like see I can train my puppy to not do the same.
put it in a school. its a puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment