Sunday, August 22, 2010

Financial Advice. want to pay out my credit card to get a line of credit. any chance?

I have a credit card with a maximun of 1500$ I can pay it of before asking for the line of credit. I am willing to ask for a line of credit for about 8000$ to the same company. I am self employed. do you think I have some chance of getting approved for the personal line of credit? having a blog wich sells ads is really self employment? How can I prove how much a make in case the credit card ask me to. please help. Can you evaluate my chances before I send my line of credit application?Financial Advice. want to pay out my credit card to get a line of credit. any chance?
First off, you need to evaluate why you need the credit in the first place. If you are digging yourself into a hole with personal expenses, then that needs to be addressed first before you start taking out loans.





Now in terms of whether you will get approved or not, it will depend on your FICO (credit) score, income and other factors.Financial Advice. want to pay out my credit card to get a line of credit. any chance?
you prove how much you make by your tax return.


you have to claim the income on your taxes.


unless you have some other proof that you made the money.


that's where most people screw up; by not claiming the income on their taxes.


i don't know anything else about your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment