Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone have any advice an how to get big fast?

I'm 5'10 and weight about 158. I have a weight bench and a butterfly machine. I have also taken gnc weight gainer but not to much is seeming to help. I've tried different workout routines and have even thought of different ones myself. Does anyone have a plan or know of anything that will bulk me up fast? I live in florida, so there is plenty of beaches that I should be attending! thanx guysDoes anyone have any advice an how to get big fast?
This won't give you the answer you want to hear, but you should know that aside from implants (yes, they do them for more than just boobs) any other ';get bulky quick'; method you find will be TOTALLY HARMFUL to your body.





Looking good for them beach hotties won't do much for you if you end up at God's Pearly Gates. TAKE YOUR TIME, do it right and stay healthy while you bulk up. It doesn't take as long as you thing but it won't happen overnight. You'll knock 'em all over next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment