Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys and girls, can I get some advice?

Hey,


I'm a rising sophomore in high school and I'm really excited,.


I have a good amount of friends I hangout with, but my problem is talking to girls. I am a pretty quiet, but good hearted person. All of my male friends know that. But when I talk to girls I just don't know what to say. When they try to talk to me, I get nervous and I end up giving 1 word responses because of it which make me look like a rude jerk.





Any tips?Guys and girls, can I get some advice?
when school starts up again you should talk to the girls that sit near you in class Even if it just ';hi'; ';how are you'; ';did you have a good summer?';


Maybe if you have to do a class project maybe pattering up with a girl might build your confidence with girls.


hope all goes wellGuys and girls, can I get some advice?
Hey,


I'm a rising freshman in high school and I'm excited also. Here's what you should do:





1. Relax. When you see a girl coming toward you, take a deep breath. It's just a girl. She isn't going to bite your head off.





2.Compliment her. Girls love it when you say nice things about them. Just don't be a perv about it. Say ';I like your necklace. Where did you get it?'; Trust me. Girls will talk forever when you show you care about them.





3. Be yourself. Girls want to know the real you and if they don't like the real you, so what? Someone will.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment