Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can I get some dating advice?

I'm dating a 20 year old girl whose father died at an early age and whose mom abandoned her at a young age.


Any advice or websites to help on the issue?Can I get some dating advice?
Kinda sounds like my situation. I tend to have trouble with allowing people to get too close to me. Deep down inside I've always wished for someone to prove to me that they would never leave me. In that attempt I would do some trying/ testing things to see what my odds were with my partner.





I would say be patient and offer overstanding. Also stand your grounds. DO NOT become a throw rug for her own personal issues. The more you hold up with confidence without bailing out she will learn to heal.Can I get some dating advice?
How long have you two been dating? Just be careful about getting attached because if you guys break up then she will feel abandoned by you. feeling that about people she trusts and feels close to and then the relationship bombs might leave her wth this image that every body she loved and cared about has left her. I don't know of anything other to say because I need more details about the situation.
Well obviousely she is going to have some issues due to her childhood. All you can do is be there for her and be careful because it could bleed into your relationship with her.





The first step to being there for her. Is suggesting her a therapist. Its up to her to go and you can't force her. Just suggest it.
well..there is not much you can do..no one can change what this twisted thing we call life throws at us...i mean it sounds like you care for this chick and well she can try therapy...but is ur relationship affected by what happened with her parents? if not then dont worry and with time and love the pain will be less...be there for her and remind her that even though she is missing family in her life..she has you but we she can try to get help with a therapist..best of luck to you...
Don't try to mention, any thing that relates to parents, so no family trips you did or so...





And for your date go somewhere just for teens, no little children or family's...





But main, your not allowed to show it that much that you are really caring about her situation, she could thing bad stuff...





Cheers..good fun at date...
dont bring up any topics bout her rents or anything they did like there job and activities they did together and just always be by her side just for comfort reasons
Thats the past, look towards the future
I'd suggest a therapist if its an issue.
Tell her to suck it up and grow a pair.
Just be there for her.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment