Sunday, August 22, 2010

There is this very cute girl I'm totally crushing on. I need a lot of advice to get this girl to notice me.?

We both bonded just last year because we were in the same class. But since we don't have the same teachers it's like she doesn't exist in my life anymore. We never talk to each other anymore but I still have feelings for her. I do see her during lunch and break but I don't say hi or anything to her like I did last year. Please help!There is this very cute girl I'm totally crushing on. I need a lot of advice to get this girl to notice me.?
just go up to her.


you obviously know her so it wouldn't be weird.


just say ';hey we haven't talked in forever, how have you been?';





good luck. :)There is this very cute girl I'm totally crushing on. I need a lot of advice to get this girl to notice me.?
Just try to be her friend. But then you should ask her if she likes you. Girls don't like games. We just like straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment