Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some relationship advice. I live with a guy and we get along well, but I think I want more?

We had both gone through a divorce after 15 year marriages. So when we first got together we were very much on the same page. Now it's been 4 years and I am starting to feel like I might want to marry again. He says he will never get married. He loves me and he treats me well but I am not sure I should stay with him.I need some relationship advice. I live with a guy and we get along well, but I think I want more?
If you want more, then you need to let him know that. He may not want to be married again, and if that is the case, then you need to ask yourself if you are satisfied with being only a dating couple. If you want to be married again and he doesn't, then really, the relationship will never end up the way you want it to. It will always leave you hanging. Figure out what you want for sure, first. Let him know, and if you two don't seem to be on the same page, then it's time to let things go.I need some relationship advice. I live with a guy and we get along well, but I think I want more?
If after thinking about it long and hard this is the man you want to marry you need to tell him this, after 4 years in a loving relationship, he should be close to healing and closing the door on the past.


You should mean more to him than the relationship that is over.


Even if he was very badly hurt, he needs to move on.


I swore I would never marry again and after 13 years I met my present husband, he was only just coming out from a very bad 23 year marriage. He was the one who wanted to get married after abou
apparently he doesn't believe in commitment anymore he's been scorned and he doesn't want to get hurt again. you need to give him an ultimatum tell him you want to get married or end it
You need to make or break your current relationship if


you ever want to marry again...


Your life is passing you by...


Marry him or kick him to the curb and move on..
I don't see the sense in getting married unless you plan on having children.

No comments:

Post a Comment