Sunday, August 22, 2010

Iam trying to get pregnant I have been off bc for a month. and hopeing to get pregnant soon! any advice?

I have all ready started taking prenatals, just to get my body ready. How long does it take after stopping bc to get pregnant? is it best to have sex everyday? so I am just looking for some advice! We really want a baby soon!!!Iam trying to get pregnant I have been off bc for a month. and hopeing to get pregnant soon! any advice?
Check out when youre ovulating, get the calendar online. Most people will say : Just let it happen! dont stress about it! Im in the same situation myself.. I just track everything... checking cervical mucus.. Kudos on starting prenatals in advance!! Ive heard have sex every other day, to let the sperm get stronger in swimming, Keep him in you when he ***s, and then lay on your back or feet in the air before rushing to the toilet.





Hope this helps some :)





Good Luck !Iam trying to get pregnant I have been off bc for a month. and hopeing to get pregnant soon! any advice?
have sex every other day. you need to let his body produce good amounts of sperm. give yourself at least 2 more months before you get worried. when i got off the pill to have a baby it took me about 2 months of being off. give it until at least september.
I got pregnant instantly after stopping birth control on first ovulation. Hard to tell whether it's luck or good timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment