Monday, August 23, 2010

Any advice for me on how to get a job?

I am 17 and have been jobless for 8 months now, I had seasonal jobs before but after my summer one at a theme park ended last summer, I decided not to get a job and concentrate on my senior year. Now that it is bassically over and I am into college, I realized I need money. I need money very badly. I've handed in a couple applications but have yet to call any places back. What should I say when I call? How should I act during an interview? Can anyone help?Any advice for me on how to get a job?
Be patient. There are a lot of people looking, so you need to stand out from the pack.


How to act? Act professionally, wear decent clothes (no jeans, sneakers, etc.), act like you want the job, act like you have something to offer (and not just another goof looking for a job).

No comments:

Post a Comment