Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is a great way to get over my boyfriend? NEED ADVICE?

im going to break up with my boyfriend because he's a BIG cheater/liar, but i dont know how to keep from calling him and how to keep my mind off him. im so used to being with him everyday, so i really dont know how to deal with the fact of not being with him. how do i stop calling, thingking about him, and how to get over him?What is a great way to get over my boyfriend? NEED ADVICE?
It takes time and there aren't really any shortcuts...delete his phone number, forget the number, delete everything you have that can be used to easily contact him, block his number so he can't contact you....start there!What is a great way to get over my boyfriend? NEED ADVICE?
The best way to keep your mind off him is to throw yourself into other things and keep yourself busy. Call your good friends and make plans with as many of them as you can. Put your energy into your hobbies, your passions, even your studies/job can be a good distraction. Rebuild your life by filling it with all the things you enjoy and people you love. Given time, you won't even miss him.
Keep busy, go out with friends, go out on dates. you will eventually find someone else that will make u forget about him. in time u will think of him less and less. i know ive been through it. im not gonna lie i still think about him once in a while but realize now im better off. Hope that helps a bit!
1. Go find a really obsessive hobby that makes you use your mind ALOT. Anything that keeps you busy and doesn't let you think about anything else.





2. Throw away / give back / burn everything that reminds you of him. He's a bad person. So you might as well just leave everything behind you and start again.





3. Tell yourself that he's hurt you and you deserve someone better. Better yet, get a bunch of your friends to convince you. The more friends you have next to you to get you through this, the better.





4. If everything fails, go hit your head really hard on something. I'm sure you'll forget. ;O





I hope you get over him. Because seriously, you deserve better. EVERY... Girl, deserves someone better than a BIG cheater/liar.
My ex-bf %26amp; I were together for 3 years, but he was an abusive liar %26amp; cheater %26amp; I knew I had to get out. I always left but kept going back, but here's what finally worked: I refused to speak to him in any way, shape or form. No emails, texts, phone calls, NOTHING. It was so hard, but worked. I also deleted his phone number from my cell, had a friend put all the pics of me %26amp; him somewhere I wouldn't look %26amp; not tell me where, and spent some time with friends who reminded me of what a jerk he was (%26amp; still is btw). By deleting his number from my phone, my facebook %26amp; all that, I wouldn't accidentally come across it %26amp; feel the urge to call or contact him at alll. And when I would start picture hunting or miss him so bad it hurt, I would call my best friend %26amp; ask her to remind me why I left him. And she had TONS of reasons. Either way, its gonna be hard, but I hope you can find the strength to move on. Good luck %26amp; best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment