Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a week to get as fit as possible for the last game of Rugby of the season..advice?

Im pretty fit anyway but i need an edge on my fitness. Is this possible in a week?I have a week to get as fit as possible for the last game of Rugby of the season..advice?
I'm no health freak or anything, but my boyfriend went away for 2 weeks and i decided i wanted to tone up get fit and generally look and feel better inmyself before he got home. So i purchased a rowing machine, from argos, just a basic model, nothing amazing.





I then everyday did 20min in the morning and 20min at night, as well as eating healthy, no junk...maybe the odd treat every couple days just to keep me going. plus drank at least 2 liters of water a day. In 7days i lsot 6lb, my skin glowed and i felt amazingly fit.





Before anyone downs me, i wasnt over weight before i was 9st 6lb and i'm 5'6'; i just wanted to get fit and healthy, and it worked!! :)I have a week to get as fit as possible for the last game of Rugby of the season..advice?
go with old blue plus if possable train twice a day(run/sprints)then circuit training at night..train until exaustion for 4 days then have a total break eatind a high carb diet for the first 4 days then load up on protiens your muscles will be on overdrive and you will be running around like a 2 year old...good luck
Hmm it is possible as long as they do not carry out drugs tests at the level you play at. I have had one b4 , no probs , but dont risk it.


Lay off the booze and eat lots of fruit. Drink water , water water..flush out all the crap.
Ofcourse ; it is possible .


You have to hype up your mental training while maintaining your daily physical regimen
i coach rfu


to get fit in a week is impossible


the only thing to do is work on stamina


run every night for at least an hour


plenty of sleep, high carb food, no booze or fags

No comments:

Post a Comment