Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to get a 2200 or higher on my SAT. Any advice or links?

I have a 1790 in my SAT right now with a 690 in math and 550 in the critical reading and grammar. I want to know if you guys have any great online links or study guides that can really boost my score 400+ points.I want to get a 2200 or higher on my SAT. Any advice or links?
Don't pay for any classes! When I first took the SATs I scored in the 1700's, and paid for a course with Kaplan for approximately 900 dollars. This was a complete waste of my time and money. I found a guide off this unknown site called tutorfox.com. I used their review book, which cost me 10 bucks. Their book is extremely well written and covers all topics you need to know. In addition, I also used the Princeton Review's book to help me out. I went up to a 2300 by using both books. I would highly recommend them. The key to doing well on the SAT is practice. You must practice and keep on practicing until you have encountered all the types of questions on the test. Once you do this you will be able to ace the test.





The tutorfox guide can be found


@ http://www.tutorfox.com/satguide.htmlI want to get a 2200 or higher on my SAT. Any advice or links?
i want ur score. any advice on how to get ur score? but try sparknotes.com. i need to retake my sat i had a 1280 email me at mouzts09@yahoo.com on how to improve ur score plz
see if your school has any connections with prepHQ, Number2, or anyother SAT prep sites

No comments:

Post a Comment