Sunday, August 22, 2010

What site can i go on or number to call just to talk to someone to get advice?

i feel like im at the lowest point of my life that i can get. It all happend so quick. I feel depressed lonely and just everything negitave. I really am not all that close with my family and i just really want to talk to someone who can really give me some advice on lifeWhat site can i go on or number to call just to talk to someone to get advice?
you can post your question on here


and that's always an option





or if you favor a person on here


you can ask them





i'm always open to emails and excetera


so i'm just offering





i hope you'll be okay


because i know how that feels like right about now


i wish you luck


~serenity
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment