Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on sending hard drive back, please? Can I get in trouble?

I recently had hard drive problems on my laptop. I'm sending the hard drive back to HP and I already got the replacement, and the hard drive I'm sending back was reformatted. However, ';hypothetically'; speaking, if I had downloaded movies, songs, programs, etc, illegally before reformatting, what are the odds that HP will find the stuff and I'd get in trouble/arrested.Advice on sending hard drive back, please? Can I get in trouble?
Hi there


That is highly unlikely


They will probably bin it


flakesAdvice on sending hard drive back, please? Can I get in trouble?
Unless you are hacking into government stuff or doing things that are sick and you know what those are you should be fine.
If the drive has been formatted then nothing will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment