Monday, August 23, 2010

Can any one offer me advice on the best type of fly killer to get please?

as I am having a big problem with house flies at the moment.We have tried an electronic zapper but not finding it to be very effective.Also tried a couple of fly sprays but the flies seem to love them.Please help..they are driving us mad.Can any one offer me advice on the best type of fly killer to get please?
Hi Julie Why not try the old type if you know where you can get them


The sticky band you hang up .....But keep your mouth shut when hanging the tape up .{ Ha Ha }Can any one offer me advice on the best type of fly killer to get please?
Raid is an infallible fly spray in my experience.


A rolled up newspaper is good,though messy.


Try the yellow cards sold in garden centres, which attract and kill all kinds of flying bugs.
about a month ago, a friend was telling me about an electronic fly zapper that looks just like a fly swatter!! don't know where you'd buy one, though...
I use dish soap and water in a spray bottle,go for a direct hit.It kills them faster than poison and it's a lot more fun.
A SPIDER OR A LIZARD

No comments:

Post a Comment