Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I please get some advice on where you'd stay in NY City?

We like to go every few years. We're going in October this year...never been in the fall. We've already seen most of the major attractions, so we like to go and just walk the streets. Last time, we stayed right around Central Park and enjoyed getting away and roaming the park.





This time, I'm thinking of The West Village area. Maybe this hotel:





http://www.washingtonsquarehotel.com/





I would love some advice.Can I please get some advice on where you'd stay in NY City?
We would love to help you plan your trip to see NY as a true New Yorker since you have seen all the major sights already.





The Washington Square Hotel is a great,quaint hotel.Can I please get some advice on where you'd stay in NY City?
NAH, I THINK EAST VILLAGE. THERES A LOT OF INTERESTING HISTORICS LEFT THERE. HURRY THOUGHT . I HEAR THEY ARE DISAPPEARING FAST AS N.Y.U. CAN LAND GRAB !!! IT'S A BIG POLITALLY HEATED DEAL IN THERE. PICK UP SOME ISSURES OF THE VILLAGE VOICE FOR KEEPERS SAKES . THEY MIGHT DIS APPEAR UNDER THE ARM PITS OF N.Y.U.S ';EXPANSION PLANS '; CHECK IT OUT THEN RETREAT TO THE WEST V . IF YOU WISH.
That depends on your budget. My advice, check the link below.





Good luck


Native New Yorker
The Village is a great place to walk around. I'm not familiar with the Hotel. You should be able to get plenty of reviews by Googling it.
Stay round ''times square'' (it's a tourist hot spot'') plent of hotels . then u go shopping @ SoHo then after that u go eat GROM in THE VILLAGE .





(BEST ANS. PLZ)thnx
maybe the Trump Hotel or the Millinieum Hotel
anywhere for me thats away from dark alleys
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment