Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Very depressed over split.....need some advice to get through this!?

I am a month away from graduating from University, and my boyfriend dumped me 3 weeks ago, then night before 2 major midterms. I have not been to school in 2 weeks because it was such a shock. I need something to get me out of this funk or I will fail some courses! Any tips? Herbal remedies?Very depressed over split.....need some advice to get through this!?
ice cream, a good movie where the dude is an idiot to make yourself feel better, and a voodoo doll.Very depressed over split.....need some advice to get through this!?
Herbal remedies lol





Just find an activity to get your mind off of him.





Ironic because I just was dumped and I say that but am not doing it because in my situation she's keeping me around and it looks like maybe there's a chance if I play it right, gah lol





Just like, workout or soething, take a trip if you need to, talk to him maybe, get some closure
friends! ive definitely been down that road. going through a break up hurts big time. %26amp; it definitely sucks. and i if i didn't have my friends there for me, i don't know what i'd do. and u need to get out of the house. the more ur by yourself and alone, and at home, the more ur going to think about it and cry about it. so get out there and have some fun with ur friends. cuz that's what they're there for. to be there for u through times like this. u really think hes sitting at home crying about it? i doubt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment