Tuesday, November 22, 2011

May I get some advice on offering assistance?

I have a friend who is always asking me if he can help me with this or that. He has done a lot for me. But whenever I try to repay his kindness he quickly refuses, like he doesn't deserve it. I owe him so much and I want to give back to him. What is the best approach to do something nice for him so I am not hitting a wall everytime I try? Suggestions?May I get some advice on offering assistance?
This guy sounds a lot like myself. I love doing things and helping people out. But I don't like people trying to give me things or pay me in return. I am not seeking a return. I do it simply because I want to do it. It makes me feel good inside, it makes my heart happy. But it destroys the feeling when someone tries to repay me. But, a nice thank you note out of the blue always made my heart glad. Waite a day or so and then give it to them. If oneday comes you find out they have a need, or want, or desire, then you'll get your chance for a repay. But until then, a nice thank you note will go a long way a couple days after the deed is done.


www.myspace.com/odds10to1May I get some advice on offering assistance?
Just make him cookies or something. Write him a note. I am a lot like this guy and we do not like receiving help, but if you really want to do something that is your best option
Get him a special birthday/christmas/ holiday present. next time your out of town bring him back something special just because you missed him.
I have no ideal but whatever you do try not to let it be anything revolving around sexual intercourse

No comments:

Post a Comment