Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I just got kinda hurt by my ex gf and i cant get over it any advice?

i was with her and she said ur the best bf ive ever had and i this will last for a long time and a week later she says she doesnt like me and doesnt feel anything anymore. then she says i like u a little and some feelings never go away so im sitting down do u like me and she kept screwing with my emotions i just dont kno how to forget any advice?I just got kinda hurt by my ex gf and i cant get over it any advice?
i would move on. you want to find someone who will respect you, and not play around with you. life is too short to waste your time with someone who isn't serious.





a way to get over someone fast, i've learned from experience is going out with friends and meeting new people. don't sit at home by yourself. and don't immediately jump into another relationship. flirt around a bit. having your options options will make you realize being single isn't so bad. and remember, time heals all. you might still feel a sting of her hurting you weeks or months from now, but eventually you won't care at all anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment