Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm 16 and i need some form of ID. i don't know what to get. advice please.?

I'm always asked for identification and i don't have any. I'm not going to carry around my passport with me so i was wondering if there is any form of UK id that i could get easily.I'm 16 and i need some form of ID. i don't know what to get. advice please.?
you can apply for a Citizen Card (proof of age)


It's free to all 16 year olds (or under) all you have to do is send of the form - which you can get in most newsagents or downloaded from the official website- with 2 photographs that have been signed by a professional.


This form of ID is accepted everywhere in the UK as it is a valid government issued identificationI'm 16 and i need some form of ID. i don't know what to get. advice please.?
I do carry my passport around with me. Sometimes I use it as an ID instead of my driver's license, always surprises people. I keep it deep in my handbag, to prevent theft.





A driver's license is best. Here in the US, in my state, older people who no longer drive can still get some kind of ID card. You might ask at wherever driver's licenses are issued in the UK.
Why don't you apply for your provisional driver's licence? It's £50 but it will serve two purposes.


I'm 16 and live in suffolk and the council have provided me with an I.D card and I know exactly what you mean about always being asked for I.D!


You can't be trusted by anybody these days!
Your local council should be able to provide you with an ID card which will give your name and age if you are UK born.





You worry me when you say that you are looking for UK ID that you could get easily - so, if you are straight, then the local council will help you. I will say no more.
In the US states issue a NON drivers license. It looks very much the same and functions as a government issued ID. It can be used in place of a license for identification.
Go to your local police station they should have some forms for Validate uk.That is photo id so you will have to send a photo with the form and they will send your photo id card to you.
if you are in school and you have a school ID card like we do at our school, then that should do the trick.
Just type ID Card into a search engine and you will find a multitude of companies who will supply any sort of ID card you want . Genuine, fake, photo, Student etc etc.
get a provisional drivers license





costs about £20





second best for id after passport
http://www.citizencard.com/


Try one of these.
Photocopy of your passport ?
http://www.citizencard.com/





theres loads heres just one...
photocopy doesnt work any more maybe a provisional or a citizenship card
dont you have a high school id?

No comments:

Post a Comment