Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone have any advice on how to get to sleep?

I am like really tired and can't sleep because i am deathly afraid of something coming out of my mirror or closet or just no where. I know it sounds childish because i am like 17 but i am like really scared. and i have this problem like every night.Does anyone have any advice on how to get to sleep?
...ok i am sorry that i made you watch that movie


but that little boy was so cute!!








ok sleep with the light on!


or stayy up really late so you get so tired to pass out


....well thats healthy sorry....








but i love you anyway


pull the blanket up close because you know monsters can't get passed that!


^.^Does anyone have any advice on how to get to sleep?
You're not childish. Many people are afraid of many things and sincerlly i'm not a big fan of the dark and i'm like you 17. Try to listen to music(best on an mp3 player or i-pod) until you fall asleep or where a litte cross on you're necklace.That should protect you at least from evil.


Also at night you must not be afraid if at night you hear strange sound in the room. Usually at night a house shrinks and usually it makes noises like footsteps or a kind of squeaks.








Also i think that you're afraid of the mirror cuz (this is just a wild guess) you saw the movie Mirrors. i'm i right?
lol, I have Halucinatory Sleeping paralasys..where my conscience wakes up but I'm completely paralyzed. I can breath, think, hear, smell...but I can't move my body and usually I heard shuffling or voices through the wall like someone's on the other side. When I come out of it, I freak out if it's dark...cause I always think something in the room is coming to hurt me. I know it's weird, but it's disorder.





what I did to fix this...somewhat...I put christmas lights around my closet. I hung them up with tacs. Mine are the multicolored cause I think the white lights are too bright. But it helps, especially when I wake up , I don't freak out as much anymore.
You can lay in bed; and like day dream :) It works for me. Imagine you're dream future, and everything you'd like in the future. You can maybe cover your mirror? Keep your closet shut? To make you feel more comfy. Maybe listen to peaceful music or something too.





I hope this helps %26lt;3
I am not trying to be pervy or anything but Orgasms' really do work . I am not telling you it is the right thing to do every night as it could become some weird kind of dependency thing and mess up your sleep, but they make you tired for sure
Your just paranoid. Turn on a light or the TV, or cover up your mirror.
are you watching scary movies.do you need a night light.try and take sleeping meds
idk maybe get off the coumputer? just a suggestion..
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment