Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help I need advice to get him talkin again!?

I love my bestfriend and he knows. he told me he felt the same. Now he completly ignors me. what is something deep i can say to let him know htat im sorry. I knidof screwed up our relationship I just dont want to lose him. so what is something deep i can say to him? he has a drinking problem n i want him to know i care!Help I need advice to get him talkin again!?
Do you think it's the drinking that's causing the problem?


Or do you think he's just not ready for a relationship?


Either one would put a damper on a relationship.


Especially if you came on too strong.





Call him, or better yet, talk to him face to face and let him know your feelings on this.


Let him know how much his friendship means to you and that you don't want to lose it.


Lay it all out on the table.


Then give him his space and some time to think about it.


Don't call him during this time.


Let him get in touch with you when he's ready.


I'm pretty sure that he'll call you since you seem like a good friend.


And if he has any feelings at all, he'll realize that good friends are hard to come by, and he'll start to miss you and your company.


If he doesn't call, at least you made him aware of your feelings, and I feel that it would be HIS loss then, not yours..Help I need advice to get him talkin again!?
Say something like ';The conversation we had didn't really end as I hoped. I really like you and care about you, It makes me upset when I see you drinking all the time and I want to help you get through this. Your not alone I'm here for you and Im not trying to tell you what to do but please please consider getting help not just for me but your you and your whole family.';
u should tell him b like i was wondering if u would come to me to like a class or something it would mean a lot to me....and just try to help him nd tell him no matter wht kind of problem ur in i will help u and just be like helpfull and show him that u realy do care and u kno u messed up.....good luck!!
Welcome to my life!. anyways.





you don't need to say anything. stay his best friend. he'll see one day that your the most amazing person for sticking with him when people went away. that's how i got my boyfriend. we've been best friends for 3 years and i told him i loved him and got rejected at least 4 times. but you stay anyways even though it hurts. and we've been going out for 7 months now. if its really worth it. its worth the wait.
if you guys love each other why dont you go out?


answer mine pleasehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Just sit down with him and talk about it. Mabe you can ask him why he Ignores you.
say





hey i know its weird tht i like u, but we should still be friends, just forget about me liking u.

No comments:

Post a Comment