Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I get a girls advice please?

ok. im 16 my girlfriends 17. we dont have sex or anything like that. we make out all the time and **** like that. im not sure how she feels about sex which is something im not gonna worry bout now. we've been dating for 6 months. i was just wondeirng, when making out, can I do more sexual things like feeling her butt or feelng her boobs or stuff like that? or is that something that just will turn a girl down? thanksCan I get a girls advice please?
Uh...first, if your not ready for sex, then don't do it. And feeling her butt????? I dunno, depends on if she likes that stuff. and her boobs, i don't think any girl likes her goodies messed with haha. Hope this helped!!!Can I get a girls advice please?
you can try it and see how she feels about it. if she is uncomfortable with it then she will either tell you, or she will move your hand away..but if she likes it then she will just let it happen and prob tell you that she had more fun with you this time than usual

No comments:

Post a Comment