Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice Please: How to get Bigger Thighs?

After having three kids, I started to gain some weight around my belly. The problem is fat doesn't distribute all over my body evenly, it keeps tartgeting my belly. Another thing is I wanted to gain some weight or get my thighs a little bit bigger. My body is so out of shape, I mean picture it: I am slim and slender and the fat is only target my belly and I felt my thighs are getting smaller. It looks funny so out of shape. Any advice on how to get my thighs bigger?Advice Please: How to get Bigger Thighs?
While you can't spot-reduce, you can spot-grow, and squats are the key to getting thick thighs... or, you can just take mine, I'd love to have smaller thighs!Advice Please: How to get Bigger Thighs?
concentrate on your stomach, not your thighs
well i dont really think making you groins bigger will sort out the problem... Squats will make them bigger but more muscular and toned... i think it would still look funny don't you? I suggest you concentrate on you stomach. burn fat by doing cardiovascular exercise. It doesn't even have to be demanding. run for an hour with your heart rate at 70% of you max heart rate (max heart rate = 220-your age) compensate time for speed

No comments:

Post a Comment