Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can I get sem advice from woman only?

Ok ladies I am a bit freaked out My period this month came on May 8th and it is now may 18th and it is still here should be alarmed or is it normal plus a little over 9 months ago i had my tubes tied and my period is light pink with lil red.Can I get sem advice from woman only?
You should go to an OB for a check up. Maybe you have a slight infection due to your tubes are tied up...Can I get sem advice from woman only?
its completely normal, don't worry about it. :)
10 days is not really unheard of. I would wait a couple of days and if it doesn't stop then you should consult you DR.
Sounds normal to me.


My wife flows really heavy for 10 days and gets her period every 18 days.
Its okay. Its normal for periods to be differnt lenghths. sometimes they are long sometimes very short. its okay for now but if it last too much longer than you may want to give your doctor a call. He can give you pills for it. Good luck :)!
After your no longer using any birth control your body has no disipline and does what it wants! My husband had a vasectomy about 5 yrs ago and my body still does what it wants. I think your fine. But if it lasts longer than your comfortable with call your doctor. Good Luck. :)
um


you should check that out by a doctor.
Oh, 10 days is a long time. You probably should see a doctor soon, if it continues. I'm sure its nothing too serious, but you should get it looked at nonetheless.
it's not totally unheard of... so don't panic. sometimes it can be from something like having low iron or whatever. if it ends in a day or two and then your next one is normal - i wouldn't worry about it. on the other hand, if it continues or if you start to consistently have problems, i would definitely talk to your dr. about it.
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment