Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ugh, my legs are horrible, please gimme some advice to get gorgeous legs!?

they're all scaly and hairy, the scaliness is in my genes but is there any way to get rid of it? and what would be the best method to lose cellulite and to remove hair on your legs?Ugh, my legs are horrible, please gimme some advice to get gorgeous legs!?
Become Vegetarian,





I have just become a vegetarian this January, and it is like a miracle drug that I just discovered. It balances so much! I wanted to write ';everything'; but of course that is impossible, but it is quite extraordinary...





What ever you thought was genetics is changed because I d


don't eat genetically anymore.





Start by eating fish and chicken on weekends only and pretty soon you will even give that up. It really is easier than you think.





I know that I know that I know it will make changes for you that will make you happy.





God BlessUgh, my legs are horrible, please gimme some advice to get gorgeous legs!?
Exfoliate





Here is a simple recipe at home





Sugar[coarse salt or coffee],honey,oil[olive]


optional:lemon,scented oils,





http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/bodybas鈥?/a>





http://www.sheknows.com/articles/beauty-鈥?/a>





Cellulite


http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/bodybas鈥?/a>





http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/bodybas鈥?/a>





Hair removal





Waxing last longest and is effective in keeping legs smooth


Shaving is easiest and less expensive





Hope I helped
Well I dont get scaley but I use lotion every time I get out of the shower on my whole body. It keeps your skin from getting dry and gives it a nice shine. You should try it. You don't need a special fancy expensive lotion, just one from WalMart is fine.





There really isn't a way to get rid of cellulite other than to lose weight. There is a product by Nivea that supposedly works great but I haven't tried it. Maybe you can.





To remove leg hair, shaving works best for me. Its quick and painless. Waxing hurts and hair removal cream doesn't always get rid of all the hair.





Hope I helped!
well you can shave..try to avoid shaving with razor blades cause they create bumps, and thats the last thing that you would want. As for the scales i always lotion my skin two times a day i think you should try that. Use body washes that have moisturizers such as the olay ribbons products. And for the cellulite do alot of running, try to cut down on food that contains alot of calories and try using creams that deminish cellulite such as the nivea cream. hope this helps
Cellulite - Exercise (squats, lunges, jumping rope), Reduce ';Bad Fats';, Eat GREEN Veggies!





Scaly Skin - MOISTURIZE! Cocoa Butter is the BEST!





Hairy - Shave, Wax, or Nair/Veet
hi


i think u should mostrais and then wax then mostais again


also get some sun on ya leg sit out in the sun or get some fake tan





xgidgex
well you could shave! everyone has hairy legs. lol. can use any lotion to get rid of the scaly stuff!
I would say you should get work on your skin.get the tips on skin for natural glow http://beautifulglow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment