Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Legal Advice Please I need to get my things back?

My fiance and I split up and he moved out of state and took all of my belongings. I need to get my things back and he wont let me in the apartment. I dont know what to do!!Legal Advice Please I need to get my things back?
You need to call the cops and an attorney. Good luck though, I had a roommate who allowed her BF to swipe a lot of my stuff and the cops didn't do a thing.Legal Advice Please I need to get my things back?
this is a civil matter and you will have to file through the county court office in the town that he or you reside in and can be quit expensive if you both live in different states,this is the only way you can handle such a matter other than that your totally - - - - out of luck sorry been there before,which there was something else you could do but a lawyer would tell you the same thing and would cost you a lot more money for them to help you.
This is a civil matter and the police won't help. You can go to small claims court and sue for the cost or return.
You'd have to file a claim against him in small claims court at your county courthouse.
Wow! What a mean guy!


You should make a police report..They will hadle it...Dont try to go on your own anymore...Just go with the cops...They have to give you whats yours.. Good luck
Call the cops and file a theft claim!

No comments:

Post a Comment